The QuarkChain Network is an permissionless blockchain structure which aims to meet with criteria that are commercial that are international. It offers a solution that is secure, decentralized, and scalable blockchain to provide 100,000+ on-chain TPS. This QuarkChain Network's main features are:
- Reshardable two-layered blockchain: the QuarkChain Network consists of 2 layers of blockchains. Elastic sharding blockchains (shards) are applied as the surface, and a root blockchain as the next coating that confirms the blocks out of the surface. The primary layer is elastic to be resharded as needed without changing the root layer.
- Guaranteed security by collaborative mining: To ensure the safety of all trades, a frame is created for incentives, at which 50% of hash forces are allocated to stop attacks that were double-spend .
- Anti-centralized horizontal scalability: In any network with a TPS that is high, a super-full node can be extremely expensive, which encourages centralization. By comparison, the QuarkChain Network enables multiple nodes that are cheap to form a cluster with the capability to substitute a node.
- Efficient cross-shard trades : Cross-shard trades in the QuarkChain Network can be issued at any time, and confirmed in moments. The rate of cross-shard trades increases as the number of increases.
- Straightforward account management: There is but one account necessary for the entire blockchains (shards) in the QuarkChain Network. All cryptocurrencies from various shards are saved in a single smart wallet.
- Turing-complete intelligent contract platform: the QuarkChain Network supports Turing-complete intelligent contracts and has adopted the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) allowing for simple migration of existing EVM decentralized Apps on the platform of the QuarkChain Network.