ODEM (On-Demand Education Marketplace) is developing a stable, blockchain-based global marketplace for buyers and sellers of on-site, premium educational courses. The platform is intended to improve student access by reducing costs through the elimination of intermediaries that were inefficient. ODEM simplifies study and decision making by empowering students within a single ecosystem with transparency of course options and ratings. The stage creates real-time feedback on courses increases their advertising profile among students and pays incentives for development of courses that are popular.
ODEM Tokens provide platform accessibility and a means for procuring teachers? And students? Commitments for courses through a process called staking. Staked tokens are returned to educators and the students, triggering the production of ODEM Credits. They get documents, or electronic certificates, of academic and professional achievements. The ODEM Platform allows students to cover courses such as the ODEM Token, in cryptocurrencies and fiat.
1. ODEM Tokens grant access.
2. Marketplace participants stake in contracts ODEM Tokens to make education events.
3. ODEM Tokens staked in smart contracts create non-fungible ERC 780 Tokens (ODEM Credits) upon successful completion of a course.
4. Holders of ODEM Tokens can earn benefits when shared with other marketplace participants for the purpose of staking.
5. ODEM Tokens can be used to pay for programs on the stage.